[OM] Re: now Dyane etc... was: White balance

Subject: [OM] Re: now Dyane etc... was: White balance
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 18:23:19 -0800
I gazed at them in astonished horror from the seat of my VW as the
rear of the 2CVs jacked up higher and higher until the entire
undercarriage could be seen as they rounded mild curves on the road.
Obviously suspension design was an engineering free zone.  Are you
sure the one you rode in did not just tumble off the road? :-) Saw a
few of those tumbled ones in the fields.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA