[OM] Re: [Photo] Pond Critter

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] Pond Critter
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 20:15:24 -0500
from: <http://www.beaversww.org/beaver.html>

"...their favorite foods include water lily tubers, clover, apples and
the leaves and green bark (cambium) from aspen and other fast-growing
trees."

And when they're not busy eating they enjoy felling trees with their
oversize incisors which they use to dam streams to form their own little
pond habitat.

Chuck Norcutt