[OM] Re: Follow up on e-1 over exposes when used with 1.4X and 50-200mm

Subject: [OM] Re: Follow up on e-1 over exposes when used with 1.4X and 50-200mm DZ
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 11:06:05 +1100
Just been photoshopping and this reminded me that doing monochrome in
Channel Mixer I seem to get the best result for flesh by dropping the
red, boosting the green and using the blue for crude contrast
control, That may be the reasoning behind it - green is better for
soft mid-tones? PS aways gives me an initial desaturation with 100%
red and both green and blue zeroed.
AndrewF