[OM] Re: OT: eekbay question - excluding certain sellers from favo(u)rit

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: eekbay question - excluding certain sellers from favo(u)rite searches?
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 22:02:23 +1200
 Maybe placing a minus sign before their ID might also work ??? Especially
iftheir ID is used in the html that's searched.

David

ScottGee1 wrote: Yeah, I'm thinking The List has more than ten IDs on it . .
. but maybe we can get eekbay to expand it a bit. They used to limit the
number of searches one could save! Talk about stooopid! Thanks!/ScottGee1 On
3/30/06, Daniel Sepke <dan@xxxxxxxxx>[1] wrote: Hi Scott, If you select to
doan advanced search (link under the regular search box in the top left of
every page). Once you have clicked again to have an advance search (stupid
bit of design). One of the options is to include or exclude specific
sellers.There is a limit of 10 id's so you may have to pair down your bad
guys list a little. HTH, Dan S. -----Original Message----- From:
olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx[2] [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx[3]] On Behalf
OfScottGee1 Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 10:34 AM To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx[4]
Subject: [OM] OT: eekbay question - excluding certain sellers from
favo(u)rite searches? I use the 'Favo(u)rite Search' feature of eekbay to
track auctions in which I might have interest. I know about the 'Favo(u)rite
Seller' option; anyone know of a way to *exclude* certain sellers? I'm
interested in NOT seeing auction listings from sellers I identify as those
who consistently overcharge for product and/or shipping. An example might
be,oh, say, olympususa. Just for example of course. I mean, hypothetically
speaking. ;o) ScottGee1 ============================================== List
usage info: http://www.zuikoholic.com[5] List nannies:
olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx[6] ==============================================
============================================== List usage info: