[OM] Re: OT: eekbay question - excluding certain sellers from favo(u)rit

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: eekbay question - excluding certain sellers from favo(u)rite searches?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:54:40 -0500
Hi Scott,

If you select to do an advanced search (link under the regular search box in
the top left of every page). Once you have clicked again to have an advance
search (stupid bit of design). One of the options is to include or exclude
specific sellers. There is a limit of 10 id's so you may have to pair down
your bad guys list a little.

HTH, Dan S.