[OM] A nice shop in Germany for used OM (and other brand) gears

Subject: [OM] A nice shop in Germany for used OM (and other brand) gears
From: "Fabio Fiorellato" <flowerside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:55:49 +0200
Hi list,

thought I'd share this hint with you all.

There's a nice photographic equiment shop in Germany selling various OM and
other brand used gears on the web: you can check it out at
http://www.team-foto.de.

The site's only drawback is its being written entirely in German (if you're
searching for 35mm equiment you have to click the "kleinbildkameras" link).
If you plan to e-mail their staff I can confirm you they speak English as
well.

Prices are in Euro and quite on the medium-high side, but the shop lists
some really rare and interesting things.

I have had deals with them a couple of times (I remember buying a new
49->72mm step up ring only to justify buying a 18mm on KEH a few weeks
later... :) and they were fair and competent.

No connections at all.

HTH

Fabio