[OM] Re: Help! Moron needs computer advice.

Subject: [OM] Re: Help! Moron needs computer advice.
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 08:46:10 +1200
You don't have to be old to prefer reading on paper to screens. Lots of
us younger folk feel the same way. I use the excuse that it's quicker &
easier to understand being able to view about 100 lines without having
to scroll backwards & forwards ( not to mention the occasional left to
right  :-( ) across 20 lines on the screen.

Anyway, computers were supposed to do away with paper, yet the reverse
happened & won't change for a long time :-) .

David