[OM] Re: Coating marks

Subject: [OM] Re: Coating marks
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 08:38:59 -0800
A liquid drying on the surface, perhaps damaging the coating? If there's
dust on the surface, a liquid may gather around the dust as it dries.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>

But most marks I can find I would
classify as a circular or near circular patch usually about 1mm (or
less) in diamter.  The coating at that point simply seems to have a
different color or maybe it's even chipped off.  I can't tell but
they're clearly visible in good light.  It's hard for me to believe that
I've caused these marks by banging the front element into something that
has made a small mark on the coating but I can't think of what else it
might be.

Any ideas?

Chuck Norcutt