[OM] Re: Switching eyes...

Subject: [OM] Re: Switching eyes...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 10:21:50 -0500
Good luck.  My dad has suffered from a detached retina which has caused
him problems with double vision at distance but has not affected his
near vision.  Attempts to deal with the double vision using a plastic
fresnel lens on his eyeglasses have been less than a rousing success.
He's now seriously considering having the scleral buckle removed from
the eye and is supposed to see a doctor about that fairly soon.  One
said "don't do it, it'll be worse".  The other said "That's what you
need to do."  Oh, well.  Hope your's doesn't get that far.

I've always been left handed and left eyed at the camera.  It has never
been a problem but perhaps I just don't know any better.

Chuck Norcutt