[OM] Re: Help! Moron needs computer advice.

Subject: [OM] Re: Help! Moron needs computer advice.
From: "Ali" <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 20:59:25 -0500
good advice.

visit techbargains.com or slickdeals.net for Dell deals. They often have 1-day
deals that you
might not have heard of otherwise.

On 27 Mar 2006 at 20:40, GMcGrath@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 3/27/2006 1:42:38 PM Central Standard Time,
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

One  thing I forgot to mention.

When you buy a Dell, ALWAYS buy it from  Small Business, not Home/Office.
The prices are competitive (in fact,  better, if you're patient) and the
service level is MUCH better.   Just put your name in the business field too.
They don't care.

Tom

Tom, I've just been looking at Dell laptops, both for my father and myself.
I'm on my second one now, and have been pleased. The Home side offers a
four-year warranty with accident coverage, while the Small Business only offers

three years. Both of us anticipate keeping the laptops for several years. I
have
 had to call for on-site warranty support for my Inspiron 4100, and was
satisfied  with the process. Any comments on the warranties?
Thanks!
Greg