[OM] Re: OT: Epson 1280 Printer Question

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Epson 1280 Printer Question
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 19:02:57 EST

In a message dated 3/27/2006 4:19:55 PM Central Standard Time,
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Ink  comes in 220ml carts.  They last awhile :)

It is the $800 per refill or so that has me scratching my head right  now.  I
think that is about what my friend is paying for the cartridges for  the 9800
which uses the same ones as the 7800.  One day, perhaps soon since  I didn't
get to buy a new e-whatever, I'll probably break down and get either  the 4800
or 7800.  Are you making those big long prints from stitched  files?  Bill
Barber