[OM] Re: [E] New defintion of kit-lens!

Subject: [OM] Re: [E] New defintion of kit-lens!
From: "Robert Swier" <robert.swier@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:00:12 -0500
I think those price breaks would have to be pretty significant,
because those kits are not going to be cheap. Particularly the
"nature" one!

So, if they are bundling the E-330 with the expensive lenses, does
that say something good or bad about the prospects of an E-1
replacement?

Robert Swier
Toronto