[OM] Re: OT - Seattle the end of April

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Seattle the end of April
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 18:29:29 EST
Rob, what a kind and generous offer.  We will be staying in a hotel  both in
Seattle and on Whidbey Island.  At this point I'd say we are  probably a go
for the end of April.  I'd love to get together with a bunch  of the Zuikoheads
and do a PNW photo shoot.  Either with this group or  on my own, I'd like to
go to the Olympia National Park. Is that the kind of  thing one could do on a
day trip from Seattle?  I'll keep you posted and  will plan the Seattle part of
the trip for the weekend rather than during the  week, which should catch
more Zuikoheads available for an outing.  Oh, I  was just thinking the only way
you can get either fog or rain pictures is when  it is either foggy or raining.
 Anytime is a good time for  photography.  Bill Barber