[OM] Re: Flash advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash advice
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 19:47:58 +1100
Flash is magic - it makes all shots possible. We all know that the
11GN flash on a compact is quite adequate for anything at all - after
all, 30,000 people can't be wrong, now can they? Don't even bother
with 400ISO - that's cheating
Of course, I know I'm too late with this advice - unless Toll gave
you a Blackberry of course.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.pbase.com/afildes