[OM] FS - OM 4T and 50mm f1.2

Subject: [OM] FS - OM 4T and 50mm f1.2
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 10:18:13 EST
I have an champagne OM 4T which Clint at Photosphere did a CLA on less than
two years ago and has not been used since then.  He also did the lack one  at
the same time and I have used it a few times. The camera shows some signs of
use.  It is not a shelf queen.  It does have all the little caps and  plugs.
A good recently service classic.  $300 including postage in  the USA.
Slightly higher overseas.

50mm f1.2, black nosed, mint- (very few signs of use) also CLA last year by
Photoshere because of slow aperture blades.  It is snappy and clean . . .  of
and fast, fast, fast.  100mm f1.2 equivalent when used on the e-1.   $315
shipped in USA, slightly higher overseas.

As always, money cheerfully refunded if returned to me in original  condition
within 10 days of receipt.  Respond off list please.

If not taken in next days or so, it is off to the great auction place in  the
sky.   Bill Barber