[OM] Re: E-1 idiosyncrasies

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 idiosyncrasies
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 22:53:38 -0600
You know me too well.  But still, sky chokes the AF, whether or not it
defaults to INF.  On sunsets, I often have to use MF to focus on
distant trees or do an AF lock.  I can live with it.  It doesn't seem
like a limitation to have to focus on something with some detail.

Question:  Is the AF system entirely independent of the
mirror/prism/viewfinder?  Or are those items part of the path?

Joel W.