[OM] Re: A lens to supplement my 50mm/1.8 Zuiko

Subject: [OM] Re: A lens to supplement my 50mm/1.8 Zuiko
From: Philip Pemberton <philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 07:28:25 GMT
In message <44237D2C.8040407@xxxxxxxxx>
          Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Shouldn't be exactly the same point, fairly close, but offset.

Yep - just looked a bit closer - you're right.

> Like this <http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/CRW_2293.jpg>? I have
> another Tokina RMC 80-200 around somewhere, but Tokina's IR markings are
> consistent across the zooms I have.

That's exactly it. Nice to know what the red line is for.
The one thing I would like to get my mitts on is a Depth Of Field table for
the 80-200. Unfortunately Tokina documentation seems to be rather hard to
find in comparison to OM documentation.

Thanks.
--
Phil.                         | Kitsune: Acorn RiscPC SA202 64M+6G ViewFinder
philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx         | Cheetah: Athlon64 3200+ A8VDeluxeV2 512M+100G