[OM] Re: More V700 scan's in case anyone is interested.

Subject: [OM] Re: More V700 scan's in case anyone is interested.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 23:20:01 -0800
swisspace wrote:
> One thing I have learnt is that I need to use a tripod more as I am
> finding my depth of field is sometimes far to narrow.
>
> http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/1277283
>
> let me know what you think
I had a very enjoyable time flipping through them. Looking t the rescans
of some images you have posted before, the improvement in scan quality
is tremendous.

Your disclaimer aside, I found much to like. A few shots are obviously
only there for the scanning test, but a great many are very nice on
their own merits, too many, in fact, to comment on each one.

One juxtaposition in particular caught my fancy as I went from the
plastic bear to the praying angel. I also enjoyed the couple of "What
the heck is that?" shots.

Moose