[OM] Re: list problems

Subject: [OM] Re: list problems
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 08:08:36 -0500
Guess I'm out of luck.  If my cell phone can handle text messages I
don't know about it nor am I interested in learning.  I have a phone for
voice communication and voice messages.  Never have been able to
understand why anyone would want to type on a phone's keypad.  I can
barely enter the data to maintain the phone's directory.  Guess I'm just
an old curmudgeon.

Chuck Norcutt