[OM] Re: list problems

Subject: [OM] Re: list problems
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:23:58 -0800
Going through all the posting on this topic:

My list mail was also coming through icdsoft, and also suddenly stopped.
I have since tried turning off all spam filters, but email to
olympus-request never gets a response. Icdsoft uses Spam Assassin, I
tried both turning it off and setting up a new mail account with it
turned off from the beginning, but was still unable to get any reply
from the list through icdsoft.

I used to get list mail through sbcglobal. I think I remember that I
switched because of a similar problem a couple of years ago. Now any
attempt to subscribe from there is also just sending mail into a black hole.

I have tried to unset vacation on these accounts, again with no response
received at all.

I have successfully subscribed on yahoo, compuserve and gmail, with
gmail providing the POP access I want.

If anyone needs a gmail invite, just let the list know. I don't even
know how to do that yet, but others do.

Moose