[OM] Re: list problems

Subject: [OM] Re: list problems
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 19:49:00 +0000
I possess neither the knowledge, equipment, nor inclination to do so, but I
would be willing to contribute in some other way -- like a modest amount of
money, or some such.

Speaking of knowledge and my lack thereof, I was about to ask a
computer-related question regarding buying a whole new system, since I'm still
operating here on a four-year-old Dell laptop.  But I think I'll wait till
everything's working again so I can avail myself of the full breadth of List
wisdom.

Walt, who thought RAID was something narcs do

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: Garth Wood <getwood1@xxxxxxxxx>