[OM] Re: Olympus Viewer woes

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Viewer woes
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:20:30 -0800
>From what I'm reading online, Ntdll.dll is only present if you've
installed IIS as part of your XP installation--something that, while
available on workstation installations, is usually needed only for
server product installations. One could always uninstall IIS and WebDAV
and perhaps correct the problem with loading Viewer.

There are known vulnerability issues with ntdll.dll (corrected way back
in 2003), so you might also want to ensure that your system is patched
to current levels.

Olympus America changed the site in between the time I posted the
message and when you checked. I get the same error from that link now,
and, worse, the independent link I referenced is not present on the new
page.

I have a copy of the driver-only file that I referenced in the original
message if anyone needs it.

---
Scott Gomez