[OM] Re: [OT] How to change clock

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] How to change clock
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:07:39 +0000
Yes, I suppose you're right.

My father had an Austin Healey 3000 when we lived in Bahrain (I was
9) and going to the beach in the little seats in front of that lovely
exhaust note was quite an experience.  But, before he died, my father
bought his dream car: a BMW323i.  That sounded good above 3,000rpm,
it sang to us.  And it was great that he managed to do something like
that after he retired.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker