[OM] Re: [OT] How to change clock

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] How to change clock
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 18:05:00 +0000
I've sometimes wondered, when nothing else is on my mind, how many people are
killed or injured in automobile accidents each year when we switch to and from
Daylight Savings Time by folks trying to reset their automobile clocks --
which, as we are proving here, most of us don't know how to do -- while crusing
down the road at 70mph.

Surely I can get a government grant to do a study.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --