[OM] Re: Irish In exile

Subject: [OM] Re: Irish In exile
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:33:21 -0700
You're about as bad of mongrel as me. Irish, Scotch, German, Russian,
Swedish, English, Dutch, and Cherokee. Around here, the best place on St.
Patty's day is Butte, Montana. It's a little on the wild side there. Where I
sort of grew up, in Moscow, Idaho, we tapped the kegs of green beer at 7:00
AM and by noon the whole town was hammered. Truly a saintly celebration.
/jmac