[OM] Re: Which camera? A little different cut.

Subject: [OM] Re: Which camera? A little different cut.
From: VS <VS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 01:14:09 +0100
In the message I received, NSURIT@xxxxxxx writes:

[Tao of photography post smipped]

>                                               I would pose the
>question of, "Are you having fun with your camera and are you producing
>"you pleasing" images.  If you are, then it really doesn't matter what
>you are using to do it.

Hear, hear!

Actually, sometimes it doesn't even matter if you are producing any
photos at all[1] - don't ask - so long as you're out there, using your
camera, taking photos and walking around.

I only have 3 cameras, an MF, a 35mm and a digital compact and each of
them requires a different approach to capturing the light, which is why
I enjoy taking photos more than looking at them.

So, which camera? The one that you use.

Cheers,

Saso

[1] Took wrong MF back (one without film, of course) before I went out
to take photos in the city during lunch hour. Had a lot of fun, took 12
photos on ether.