[OM] Re: Epson V700

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson V700
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:32:34 +0100
Hi Duncan,

I am guessing you meant this to be off list, but as its on list now I
will reply here.

First apologies I meant to get in touch last week, but it's been a bit
hectic with Cai our little one lately and various visitors - ( In
Summary  though Cai is doing ok and we hope to get him home long term
next Friday).

It may be still be worth doing a comparison scan with your  minolta
5400 II if you have the time, just for information, but I will scan the
chromes first with the V700 and then drop them through your letterbox,
but for me it's not so important now.

I don't have much time now, but here are some sample scans done straight
from the kodachromes using idiot or IanW mode. excuse some of the
pictures these are just difficult scans I choose for testing and they
were on a strip so I scanned the whole strip. These have not been
tweaked by me in any way just as the scanner produced them with its
default settings  in idiot mode  i.e colour correction and ice off etc
- I can give more info on that later for those interested.

  http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/1277283

cheers Ian