[OM] Re: OT B&H & Adorama

Subject: [OM] Re: OT B&H & Adorama
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:55:34 -0500
Garth,

I believe both stores are operated by observant, probably Orthodox,
Jews.  Today, 3/14, is a Jewish holiday-Purim.  If I'm not mistaken, they
close for virtually all Jewish holidays, major and minor.  Another
plausible explanation is that the ownership is non-Jewish but the employees
are predominantly so-an entirely possible scenario in New York City.

Gary