[OM] Re: It's happened. I've relented.

Subject: [OM] Re: It's happened. I've relented.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 01:26:09 EST

In a message dated 3/13/2006 11:43:59 P.M. Central Standard Time,
olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

And as  Winsor has chipped in about his Nik*n, my Can*n has had
essentially no  dirty sensor problem. I've cleaned it lightly once so far
in a year and a  half or so. It had a couple of spots that showed up
slightly in rare  shots.
Moose

I wonder if they are not there or if the prints you are making are of a  size
that they are not apparent?  Some test the dirt on the sensor by  taking a
shot of a blue sky and then enlarging it significantly.  What  might that
produce with the Canon?   I don't know the answer, but  would be interested in
knowing what it might look like at 16 X 20.  Bill  Barber