[OM] Re: Dvorak - Photojournalist

Subject: [OM] Re: Dvorak - Photojournalist
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 12:43:31 -0000
Welcome to the list, Stuart.  If you have been listening in, you will have a
good sense of things.  And making this your first post is a very good start
-       let's get priorities right from the outset!

For those more perceptive as to my usual style, there is no intended irony
in any of the foregoing (or indeed in this sentence either) :-)

--
Piers