[OM] Re: Dvorak - Photojournalist

Subject: [OM] Re: Dvorak - Photojournalist
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 19:03:31 -0000
ESTEC, huh?  Not exactly, but close enough to get the prize - it seems to me
like you got hold of the attendance list at that conference I was chairing,
Peter. ESTEC people were there, and it became a client as a result!

As to fancy, all I recall is that sand dunes on the North sea in winter are
not the most welcoming sight!

Ah, now "schuur" seems familiar - was the world's first heart transplant was
carried out in a "big barn", then?  Even more impressive!

--
Piers