[OM] Re: OM sort of

Subject: [OM] Re: OM sort of
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 11:40:45 -0500
Saso, is Official Service still available for the 6xxx series?  I
recall that they were generally regarded as equal or superior to the
'blads, but struggled with and ultimately failed to create a viable
infrastructure in the marketplace.  Dealers were few, rentals fewer
and the distributor always seemed in a state of turmoil.  But they are
technical marvels -- which is why I ask about service.

Thanks!/ScottGee1