[OM] Re: OM sort of

Subject: [OM] Re: OM sort of
From: VS <VS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 06:26:17 +0100
In the message I received, ScottGee1 writes:

>My standing joke on this subject is that I'll walk into a rummage sale
>ten years from now and find a nice 'blad kit in box on the floor with
>a sign saying, "Make Offer!"

Rather than a 'blad, pick up a Rollei. Unlike their F-series TLRs, the
6008 systems have really dropped in price. Yes, they're not as common on
that site as 'blads, but at least you can be sure you get a relatively
new camera with built-in meter and motor drive.

Did I mention that Rollei is easier to handhold than 'blad? ;-)

Saso,
who sold a 'blad to get a rollie