[OM] Re: Why do people insist on doing their eBay pictures while naked?

Subject: [OM] Re: Why do people insist on doing their eBay pictures while naked?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 10:22:44 EST

In a message dated 3/8/2006 9:05:10 A.M. Central Standard Time,
omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

That  Nicca looks an awful lot like my Canon IIb which was also a copy of
a  Leica.  Am I correct?

Yes, they were essentially Leica copies.  Started in 1940 as  Kogaku Seiki
Co. In 1948 operated as Nippon Camera Works and the from 1949  to 1958 as Nicca
Camera Works. In 1958 they were absorbed by Yashica.  This  one has Canon lens
on it if I remember correctly.  Bill  Barber