[OM] Re: 35mm f2.8 Shift

Subject: [OM] Re: 35mm f2.8 Shift
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 19:42:59 -0500
AG Schnozz wrote:
>> Were any of them really SC? They are all black nosed labeled
>> simply Zuiko. The coating clearly changed presumably for the
>> better but none seem to fall into the early SC catergory.
>
> Well, SN 10088X is classic purple-yellow.

AG:
Gary lens test cites an SC version, FWIW. Also on the Oly SLR FAQ, the
"multicoating cross reference for Zuiko lenses" implies that the early
ones were SC. If so, then the "X.zuiko" rule doesn't apply for these lenses.

I checked mine again, it's "Zuiko" only, and the colour is purple-yellow.

Martin