[OM] Re: OMUSA is he crazy? Now: In defense of Alex . . . kind of . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: OMUSA is he crazy? Now: In defense of Alex . . . kind of . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:59:44 EST

In a message dated 3/7/2006 9:55:42 A.M. Central Standard Time,
piers@xxxxxxxx writes:

Perhaps  we should each provide his details to anyone wishing to give us
something  we have long coveted?  Perhaps he should start an OM  gift
service??  Just so long as someone else is  paying!

Now there is an idea.  Wonder if he would give "club" members a  discount
from his everyday low prices?  <[8^)  Bill  Barber