[OM] Re: Attention : 16mm fisheye owners - now: 21/3.5 owners

Subject: [OM] Re: Attention : 16mm fisheye owners - now: 21/3.5 owners
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 11:48:52 -0200
I'm concerned about this kind of movement, but in my 21/3.5
It sounds like a metallic 'clack', which leads me to think of a loose or
broken screw rather than wear on the guide or track (or is it that I wish
so...)

Problem is that PUK2 x3 SG are too tight, and I fear damaging them, or its
head at least.
Is there another way to reach the screws holding the brass guide, perhaps
unscrewing PSK 14 x 15 ST ?

TIA,

Fernando.

on 6/03/2006 18:00, PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service at olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx,