[OM] Re: Back on the list (OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: Back on the list (OT)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 07:59:35 +1100
They are definitely on my list - I remember the segment well (Sir
David and I are old boys of the same school, dontchya know). I'll try
and get a piccie of them at feeding time. :)
But there are islands there which have never seen a dog, cat or fox
and my previous experience of that was a wonder indeed.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.pbase.com/afildes