[OM] [Digital] FL-36 and FL-50 Availability

Subject: [OM] [Digital] FL-36 and FL-50 Availability
From: "Robert Swier" <robert.swier@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 12:55:57 -0500
I believe that a long time ago availability of the FL-36 and FL-50
flashes became rather limited. I was reminded of this again a few days
ago when I tried to order an FL-36 from B&H and found that they were
out of stock. I'm assuming that this is not a new shortage, but rather
a continuation of the same shortage as before. If so, it seems like
this shortage is lasting an awfully long time!

Does anyone know why these these things continue to be in short
supply? Is this just poor supply chain management on the part of
Olympus?

Robert Swier
Toronto