[OM] Re: OT [Digital] What I've been missing...

Subject: [OM] Re: OT [Digital] What I've been missing...
From: pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:04:45 -0800 (PST)
I've been using an A2 for almost two years now. I'm still impressed by the
8MP output. Have you tried shooting in RAW mode? Shoot in RAW mode and use
a good converter (Raw Shooter essentials is free and brings out the
details better than any other). You'll see what the A1/A2's are really
capable of.

Still doesn't match a good Zuiko prime on the SLR/c though!

Paul