[OM] Re: [OT] Gun people

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Gun people
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 11:01:00 +1100
> Bruce Nolting wrote:
> Or HEIT-SD? (High Explosive Incendiary Tracer - Self Destroying)

I remember playing 'Doom' in my younger days and getting
a CD that let you add all these bits and pieces into
the game. One of the things you could do is change
one of your weapons into a "Chicken-launcher", the
projectiles (chickens, obviously) of which exploded
against the demons quite successfully in a burst of
feathers.

I gave the demons an add-on of pink bikinis and
Rayban sunglasses.

Ahhh, memories. Remember the days when memories
were different.

I hope this has been of some help, Chris. ;-)

Cheers,
Marc (catching up on two weeks' worth of OM-mail)
Sydney, Oz