[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Re: Leica version of LC-1

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Re: Leica version of LC-1
From: Peter Leyssens <peterleyssens@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:10:28 +0100
Moose wrote:
> John Hudson wrote:
>

>>Why not just invest in the real thing seen here:
>>
>>http://www.thecamerastore.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=16372
>>
> Hey, wait a minute, this thread was about an SLR! Beautiful as that
> mechanical thingie is, it's a rangefinder, and some of us, well, perhaps
> me especially, don't like RFs.

Until now, I've had lots of fun with my new Zorki-1.  Well, old, that
is.  But then I haven't had to reload it yet: the first film was loaded
by the shopkeeper.

I want to try a fine grain B/W film next, but preferably at least 100ISO
(it's an f3.5 lens and the camera doesn't go slower than 1/25).  Any
suggestions ?

Peter.