[OM] Re: OT There IS a Santa Claus!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT There IS a Santa Claus!
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:15:36 -0000
And I can report that, though the explanation given was different, the same
seller offered me a full refund including shipping both ways.  I offered to
keep the offending item with a refubd of one-way shipping, and have now
received net a couple of bucks more than that via Paypal.

Issue closed (thoug looking at the seller's feedback, there have been
several problems), thanks to the list for facilitating the strong
negotiating position - without having to mobilize the baseball bat platoon!

--
Piers