[OM] OT There IS a Santa Claus!

Subject: [OM] OT There IS a Santa Claus!
From: John Wheeler <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 17:02:43 +1100
G'day Zuiks,

You all may recall that I had a problem with a particular seller on that
online auction that we all love so dearly. Well, apparently he's had
(and I believe him) trouble with a not so friendly acquaintance who's
been illegally fiddling with the seller's emails and causing him much
grief. He's now apologised, returned my money to PayPal and even offered
to post a free substitute for the missing auto connector.

A copy of PayPal's report, with security and sensitive stuff removed,
appears below.

In cricket, a batsman always gets the benefit of the doubt and I believe
this bloke has genuinely had his own set of problems.

Best regards,
John,
Sydney, Oz.