[OM] FS - e-1, BLL 1 battery & Heads up on 80-200mm f2.8 Tokina

Subject: [OM] FS - e-1, BLL 1 battery & Heads up on 80-200mm f2.8 Tokina
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 12:53:08 EST
First the Tokina - eBay number 7591631637, looks like the potential for a
decent buy, even without the proper hood.  I've owned both the Tamron &  Tokina
AT-X versions and you will not be disappointed with this lens in you are  in
the market for an 80-200mm f2.8.

Now for the battery, well I rather went to sleep on the auction or perhaps
wasn't paying attention and ended up with two new Olympus BLL-1 batteries.   My
cost for them is a tad over $70 each (as opposed to $120+shipping at either
B&H or Adorama).  I would like to offer one to the list at $80  including
insured shipping in the USA.  Slightly higher if shipped  overseas.  I won't
have
them for a week or so, however the first person who  expresses an interest can
have the extra one at the price quoted above.   These are the real deal
rather than some off-brand from who knows where.   Please contact me off list.
Bill Barber