[OM] Re: zuiko 1,2 50 mm

Subject: [OM] Re: zuiko 1,2 50 mm
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 10:55:01 EST
In a message dated 2/26/2006 9:05:19 A.M. Central Standard Time,
Otto_Dahmen@xxxxxxx writes:

I have  bought a Zuiko 1,2/50mm. The lenses body is dark red (like an
aubergine)  nearly black but not quite. Is this normal or is this a special
edition?

I've only seen and/or owned ones which were black like the rest of the OM
Zuiko bodies, but then the only aubergines I've owned, consumed or seen  have
tended toward the very dark purple/black.  My best guess would  have to do with
the secret plant in Montana and radiation.  It didn't,  by any chance, just
return from a vacation in a very sunny local.

Seriously, I will be watching this posting to see what plausible
explanations there might be for this condition.  <[8^)  Bill  Barber