[OM] Re: Samsung seems to be making strides..

Subject: [OM] Re: Samsung seems to be making strides..
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 19:05:25 +1100
It has its problems. Weighs a ton for one thing. And that TV screen
is hard to see in bright light, the top screen is cute but not too
useful and the EVF is not pleasant at all. Images are sharp, so long
as you don't do anything over enthusiastic, like up the ISO too far.
And no stabilisation - just a 'Hi-speed mode' - Hmmmm. I used it on a
monopod which helped with the weight as well.
Here's what i got -
http://www.pbase.com/afildes/samsung_pro815
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx