[OM] Question for agschnozz

Subject: [OM] Question for agschnozz
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:22:06 EST
How about an update on the Coolscan V? I was hoping you might post some of
your excellent work flow suggestions on the use of this scanner. I think you
also use Vuescan. Why am I so interested? I purchased the same scanner in late
December to replace the scanner my daughter borrowed/stole from me. I also
purchased Vuescan in January. I've been traveling so much over the last 6 weeks
it
was my hope to borrow/steal some of your methods for good scans. As for what I
have scanned, the results seem pretty good. Thanks in advance!

Gary Faulkenberry