[OM] PM-MTob macros versus "Modern" OM macros

Subject: [OM] PM-MTob macros versus "Modern" OM macros
From: steven_read@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 17:49:20 -0500
Jeff wrote on 02/20/2006 12:32:46 AM:

> I actually paid an arm and a leg for the PM-MTob adapter from europe.

Is there actually a market for these?  Maybe I should ask "Alex" for his
price list ;-)  Or did you do what I did, and end up with a lens that
required the PM-MTob first?  It's been years since I got mine and I guess I
somehow assumed that everybody who could afford more than simple extension
tubes would have gotten the OM auto-macro lenses before Olympus pulled the
plug.  Any advice about keeping the older PM-MTob & lenses versus keeping
the auto-macro lenses?  For use with the E-1?