[OM] Re: Double cable release?

Subject: [OM] Re: Double cable release?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 22:02:00 +1100
I remember thinking that with some exceptions, like the clever
Minolta bellows which needed no cable, they all looked very similar.
The Canon FD bellows in particular. I wonder if they were made by the
same company.
That said, any release with standard tapered thread tips and one
adjustable cable should be fine. Heck, two single cables would do the
job so long as you remembered which one to push first. Just be
careful about Nikon - early F types had Leica style bell screw tips
and would be useless.
AndrewF